How we connect
We use a number of different platforms to keep in touch with you and help us all manage the large amounts of administration involved with school:
- TAPESTRY - Online learning journal where you can follow your child's learning journey through EYFS and share with us home experiences too!
- TWITTER - This is a CLOSED group and you have to be a parent/carer of the school to be granted access – this can be done through the school office. Parents, please join @SaintGregsChelt
- SCHOOL WEBSITE - As you can see our website is packed full of information. We are a paperless school to help the environment and to enable us to manage administration a little quicker. We will give you details about how to log on to our school payment/booking apps when you join the school through the school office - you will be able to pay for trips, give permissions, sign up for parents evenings via these systems.
- YOUTUBE - Our virtual school where teachers keep in touch outside of school time or if a child needs to work from home for any reason.
- PARENT PAY - Pay for meals, Trips & ‘paid for’ clubs
- PARENTS EVENING - Register for Parent Teacher Reviews (PTRs), Register for FREE clubs & Sporting activities/competitions
Please do not hesitate to contact the school should you have any questions.