- 8.45am - EYFS children should wait outside their classroom doors in the pre-school playground
- 8.50am - Y1 - Y6 children collected from their line in the small playground
Morning classroom routine:
- Attendance and lunchtime registers
- Water bottles. Children bring in a fresh water bottle every day. If any bottles are left over from the day before they have to be returned to children to put into their bags. These children use water fountains until fresh water is brought in the next day.
- Y3 to Y6 children change into plimsolls/astros in the classroom or cloakroom and line up before going to play
FS/KS1/KS2 10.40 – 10.55 am
- At the end of breaktime the children must be collected from their line
- Children may keep plimsolls/astros on until the beginning of the afternoon.
- Prayers before lunch
- KS1 - 11.50 am -1.00 pm
- KS2 - 12.10 pm - 1.00 pm
- Classes collected to go to lunch hall from playground and the all-weather pitch
|Afternoon classroom routine:
- Children change shoes
- Afternoon register
- 3.00 pm prayers and line-up
- 3.05 pm Reception classes collected at classroom doors in pre-school playground
- 3.10 pm Children go to the gate
- KS1 classes meet parents lined up in playground
- KS2 children meet parents at gate
End of Day:
At the end of the school day, children may only leave the school premises without an adult if they have handed in a note signed by a parent giving them permission to do so. We discourage this for children in school years lower than Year 6.
Children should be collected by a parent or another person who has been given permission to do so by someone who holds parental responsibility for that child. This is the case unless there is a court order prohibiting a specific person from collecting a child - in this case, the Headteacher should be notified as soon as the order is in place. The school office should be made aware of any collection arrangements that are different to usual so that the class teacher can be informed.