The latest Ofsted report from June 2011 has graded the school as Outstanding, with 27 of the 31 categories being graded Outstanding and the remainder as Good. This verdict places us in the top 6% of Primary schools nationally, and the high proportion of Outstanding verdicts is actually one of the highest ratings in the country.
Here are some extracts from the report;
- Through exceptionally strong leadership, leaders and managers have ensured that pupils are now making outstanding progress.
- Parents and carers are hugely supportive of the school, even running sessions to enhance the curriculum
- Her Majesty’s Inspector reported that the way the school looks after its pupils is ‘second to none’.
- There is strong evidence, from the school’s excellent tracking systems, that pupils of all abilities are making accelerated progress.
- In the Reception Year, they make outstanding progress and continue to do so throughout the school; this applies to all groups, including those with special educational needs and/or disabilities, so that achievement overall is outstanding.
- Governors, senior leaders and staff are passionate about continuing to make improvements and school data show the performance of pupils is securely set to rise further
Please find below our most recent Ofsted reports, and relevant information from the Department for Education Performance Tables.