St Gregory Digital Wellbeing Group
We have a very active Digital Wellbeing Group who plan and maintain Online Safety provision for our children, parents/ carers, Governors, staff and the wider community.
Digital Wellbeing Group Members
Miss Fowler (Year 4 Teacher/ Computing & Digital Wellbeing Coordinator)
Mrs Charlotte Blanch (Headteacher),
Governor - Mr Holbrook
Members of the Digital Wellbeing Group will assist the Digital Wellbeing Coordinator with:
• Developing and maintaining Online Safety provision within the school.
• The production / review / monitoring of the school Online Safety policy / documents.
• Regular monitoring of Online Safety incident logs, and then creating a log of incidents to inform future Online Safety developments.
• Ensuring that all staff are aware of the procedures that need to be followed in the event of an Online Safety incident taking place.
The key responsibilities of a Digital Wellbeing co-ordinator include:
• Developing an Online-safe culture
• Being the main point of contact on issues relating to Online Safety
• Putting together and leading an Online Safety team
• Raising awareness and understanding of Online Safety issues amongst all stakeholders, including parents and carers
• Embedding Online Safety in staff training, continuing professional development and across the curriculum and learning activities
• Keeping a log and reporting on Online Safety incidents
• Keeping up with relevant Online Safety legislation
• Liaising with the local authority and other agencies as appropriate
• Reviewing and updating Online Safety policies and procedures regularly