How we connect
We use a number of different platforms to keep in touch with you and help us all manage the large amounts of administration involved with school:
- EDULINK ONE - Register for Parent Teacher Reviews (PTRs), Register for FREE clubs & Sporting activities/competitions and other events.
- TWITTER - The School Twitter is an Open Account meaning that it can be followed by the public
and viewed throughout the world and not just in the United Kingdom, where UK law applies.
Pictures uploaded will not show children’s faces, we may share a photo that features a children’s
hands or back of the head as they create a piece of artwork or are involved in a group activity.
- CLASS DOJO - Teachers and families who come together to share kids’ most important learning moments in school and at home—through photos, videos, messages & more.
- PARENT PAY - Pay for meals, Trips & ‘paid for’ clubs
- YOUTUBE - Our virtual school where teachers keep in touch outside of school time or if a child needs to work from home for any reason.
- TAPESTRY - Online learning journal where you can follow your child's learning journey through EYFS and share with us home experiences too!
Please do not hesitate to contact the school should you have any questions.